菠菜BC论坛 is committed to playing our part in keeping the values and power of sport intact, and instil an ethos of clean sport as a valued and integral part of sporting life at 菠菜BC论坛, from our recreational to elite sport.
All sporting participants have the right to compete in Clean Sport.
菠菜BC论坛 adopts the UK Anti-Doping (UKAD) and World Anti- Doping Agency (WADA) position that cheating, including doping, in sport is fundamentally contrary to the spirit of sport, undermining the otherwise positive impact of sport on society.
To this end, 菠菜BC论坛 commits to support Clean Sport in the UK in the following ways:
- 菠菜BC论坛 supports the mission of UK Anti-Doping and WADA in achieving Clean Sport.
- All athletes are expected to play, train and compete in line with the spirit of sport, including the Anti-Doping rules.
- All coaches and athlete support personnel are expected to perform their role in line with the spirit of sport, including the Anti-Doping rules.
- 菠菜BC论坛 is committed to supporting the prevention of doping behaviour in the UK in collaboration with other sporting bodies.
- Employed and associated ‘staff’ will not condone, assist or in any way support the use of prohibited substances and methods (unless permitted by a Therapeutic Use Exemption) in any aspects of their work.
- Breaches of this, or any rules/policies referred to in 菠菜BC论坛’s own code of practice/conduct will be acted upon accordingly.
- All employed and associated staff will be expected to contact UK Anti-Doping should they become aware of an athlete or NGB member using or considering the usage of a prohibited substance or prohibited method. This contact should be done in confidence on the dedicated confidential Report Doping in Sport line.
- 菠菜BC论坛 will uphold any sanctions placed upon an athlete by UK Anti-Doping or other associated body in accordance with the World Anti-Doping Code.
We cannot guarantee that any supplement product is free from prohibited substances, therefore UKAD recommend that athletes should assess the risk of using dietary supplements by using a risk minimisation scheme such as Informed Sport.
Informed Sport is a global quality assurance program for sports nutrition products, suppliers to the sports nutrition industry, and supplement manufacturing facilities. The program certifies that every batch of a supplement product and/or raw material that bears the Informed-Sport logo has been tested for banned substances by LGC's world-class sports anti-doping laboratory.
As an athlete, Informed Sport offers you a greater level of reassurance that the product you wish to use is free from prohibited substances compared to products that have not been batch tested in this way.
Strict liability means athletes are solely responsible for any supplement / substance they use, attempt to use, or that is found in their system, regardless of how it got there or whether there was an intention to cheat or not.
Useful links and resources
UK Anti-doping Agency
World Anti-doping Agency
Global Drug Reference Online